Chatruleti Review

Chatruleti looks to be based in Turkey and shockingly it's busy, around 4000 users the times I've been on, to bad I don't speak Turkish.

Chatruleti.com is not the most well designed site, but the chat unit is pretty stable and the amount of users kind of makes up for it. It's not often I come across a Chatroulette alternative that's as active as this one.

I have one major issue with it, I think half the women I've encountered, there's a lot on them, are actually videos, though I can't be sure.

4 out of 5 stars
Reviewer:Ross - June 19, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know of a great Chatroulette alternative? Had an awesome experience of one of the services listed on this blog? Then please feel free to share your finds and experiences by leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...