Chatmateur Review

Chatmateur is a French based chat site with a solid design, Chatmateur requires you to enter a handle upon entering the site which is no biggy. Chatmateur.fr isn't really that active, which I found strange for a French based site, as most others I've visited are usually very busy.

I really can't say the lack of users is a bad thing as a user of random chat sites, it's been my experience that when there's no one else to chat with I stick with who I got and I've ended up having some interesting conversations.

3.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewer:Ross - June 17, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know of a great Chatroulette alternative? Had an awesome experience of one of the services listed on this blog? Then please feel free to share your finds and experiences by leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...