CasualComm.com Review

CasualComm.com is a nicely designed and clutter free site, it kind of reminds me of professional video conferencing services, even though the people in the background image are bare foot and cross legged, just the feeling I get from the design.

CasualComm requires a very quick and painless registration, username, password and email address, once you hit join you're ready to rock, no confirmation. The only problem is there's no one to talk to, I've been on a half dozen times and I've never met anyone, oh well, I'll keep trying.

3 out of 5 stars
Reviewer:Ross - June 10, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know of a great Chatroulette alternative? Had an awesome experience of one of the services listed on this blog? Then please feel free to share your finds and experiences by leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...